Use the following scale to complete this assessment.
1. Do you suffer from constipation/digestive issues life bloating or heartburn? Do you have less than 1 bowel movement/day?
2. Do you experience brain fog, drowsiness, headaches or fatigue during the day?
3. Do you find it difficult to lose weight?
4. Do you suffer from stress, anxiety or depression?
5. Do you eat refined carbohydrates (e.g. whit breads or rice) or processed (packaged) foods more than 2x/week?
6. Do you experience cravings that are difficult to control?
7. Do you tend to get colds and flus easily?
8. Have you used antibiotics or over-the-counter drugs in the past 6 months?
9. Does your occupation expose you to toxic chemicals on a daily basis?
10. Do you smoke or are you exposed to second hand smoke?
11. Do you have two or more mercury amalgams ('silver' fillings)?
12. Do you use regular personal care products (soaps, shampoos, moisturizers, sunscreens, etc) or household cleaners?
13. Do you use plastic containers to store or heat food or drink form plastic containers?
<5 LOW TOXICITY- Your'e on the right track. Keep it up!
6-17 AVERAGE TOXICITY- This is the best opportunity for you to learn whaat may be causing your health concerns. Educate yourself further or work with someone to prevent other symptoms or chronic conditions from developing.
>18- HIGH TOXICITY- We've got work to do! This level of toxicity is already affecting your health. No need for a alarm though, there can still be postive change. Consider working with a practitioner to get you heading in the right direction.